Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Social Distortion Signed Guitar on Ebay

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Love_Pain's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2006
    Posts
    427
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Psh, my ex could have ripped my heart out and ran to mexico to met up with her latin lover and second family, and I'd still keep her gift with a big gapping smile.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member social_d_fan01's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 8th, 2005
    Posts
    531
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thats a cool collectible but im not sure you'll make much $$$ on it since social D autographs are the easiest thing in the world to get.
    Best of luck to ya anyways

  3. #3
    Inactive Member RoninSD's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2006
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi folks,

    I have been a SD fan for a long time. I have seen them 3 times in concert and they were amazing each time.

    Anyways, I'm putting a signed Guitar by them on Ebay and just thought someone might be interested here. Although it saddens me it was a gift from an ex and I'm just looking to get rid of it.

    Thank you for your time.

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=180004893522

  4. #4
    Inactive Member SocialFCKIND's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 10th, 2003
    Posts
    526
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    this is on there to,Gibson 1955 ES-175 TD Mike Ness of Social Distortion

  5. #5
    Inactive Member borndownriver's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18th, 2005
    Posts
    54
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    73 12

    0c 12

    77 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •